-   -   9.10 (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/271009-9-10-a.html)

Farid Ansari 10-29-2009 01:53 AM

9.10

It is 9 AM of 29th October 2009 but still no sign of our Ubuntu 9.10.
Can someone advise if the new version will be available for download when it is 29th October in the north americas ?

Regards,
Farid
Karachi, Pakistan

"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)" 10-29-2009 05:13 AM

9.10

Hi Farid

Farid Ansari wrote:
> *It is 9 AM of 29th October 2009 but still no sign of our Ubuntu 9.10.
> Can someone advise if the new version will be available for download
> when it is 29th October in the north americas ?

It would be some time during the 29th, yes, so be the time it it gets
late at the most western parts of the world it should have been
released. There is no specific set time, it depends on a lot of things
happening, isos passing basic tests, major mirrors being synced, etc.

-Jonathan