Old 03-17-2009, 08:51 AM
Joao Ferreira gmail

Default latest edubuntu LIVE-CD

Hello all,

(sorry if this is a duplicate; I sent the previous one from an
unregistered e-mail !!!)

I was a bit surprised when I read in the edubuntu site that the latest
versions are no longer bootable directly from cd/dvd. Or may be I got it
wrong ?

I really need an edubuntu live cd. I need to use it to teach some
classes to some 7, 8 years ols kids in my son's school.

So, what is the latest LIVE release of edubunt and where can I download
it.

Thank you very much
Keep up the good work

Joao

Old 03-17-2009, 03:45 PM
Jordan Erickson

Hey Joao,

AFAIK Edubuntu doesn't have a Live-CD/DVD of its own anymore, rather you
can use the Ubuntu Live/Install CD (not alternate). These don't have the
Edubuntu parts, unfortunately though.

Cheers,
Jordan/Lns

--
Jordan Erickson
Owner, Logical Networking Solutions

Latest LNS Blogs - http://blog.logicalnetworking.net

Man gets $27,000 phone bill after watching Bears game on web
Going Green: What You Can Do
IPhone-controlled Car to Demo at Geneva Motor Show