Old 03-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Peter

Default hp t5545 fanless?

Can anyone tell me if the hp t5545 is fanless? Or what mainboard it uses?

I'm looking to buy my first thin clients and I'd prefer to buy from
cdwg.com because my school system has a contract with them. (I'll take
other suggestions). I have heavy flash use, heavy firefox use, and
openoffice use.

hp's specs:
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/13148_na/13148_na.html#Technical%20Specifications

cdwg's item page: