Old 03-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Nicolas Roussi

Default Server Suddenly Started Hunging up

I have thought about that, so I connected the cable that was going to eth1 of the server that was not working to eth1 of one of my other servers. All thin clients booted up therefore I can conclude that something blew up in the motherboard.

Thanks to everyone that tried to help