Old 02-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Mika Pflüger

Default need a few quick pointers on intel 945G video chipset and 1440x900 resolution

Hei,

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 08:21:04 -0500
Patrick McKnight <pem725@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am still using 8.04.2 because of various problems with 8.10.
If you are using 8.04.2, do not use the i810 driver.
The intel driver works better, as stated at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/i810

Try installing the xserver-xorg-video-intel package for the thin
clients.

Cheers,

Mika

Old 02-24-2009, 09:36 PM
Patrick McKnight

Mika,

Thanks. I updated the intel driver and now it works. Much appreciated tip.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Mika Pflüger <mail@mikapflueger.de> wrote:
> Hei,
>
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 08:21:04 -0500
> Patrick McKnight <pem725@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am still using 8.04.2 because of various problems with 8.10.
> If you are using 8.04.2, do not use the i810 driver.
> The intel driver works better, as stated at
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/i810
>
> Try installing the xserver-xorg-video-intel package for the thin
> clients.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Mika

Cheers,