Old 02-24-2009, 12:21 PM
Patrick McKnight

Default need a few quick pointers on intel 945G video chipset and 1440x900 resolution

Mika,

Thanks for your response. I apologize for not specifying the version;
I am still using 8.04.2 because of various problems with 8.10.
Perhaps it is time for me to consider upgrading to 8.10.

In the meantime, do you know whether it is possible to use randr or
915resolution for thin clients?

--
Cheers,

Patrick