Old 02-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Patrick McKnight

Default I cannot go on internet with PC from ltsp server 8.04, though it works with thin client

Philippe et. al.,

Check out the following page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ThinClientHowtoNAT

If you follow the steps carefully you will have PC's that access the net!

Hope this helps.

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Philippe Rousselot
<philippe.rousselot@fertill.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed an ltsp server using an Ubuntu alternate 8.04.
>
> everything seems to be fine except that regular PCs cannot go on the
> internet.
> When I use the same PC as thin client they can go on the internet.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Philippe

Cheers,

Patrick
Patrick E. McKnight, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
George Mason University
MSN 3F5, 4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
703-993-8292 (office)
703-993-1359 (fax)
pmcknigh@gmu.edu
http://mres.gmu.edu

Old 02-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Patrick McKnight

Glad I could help.

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Philippe Rousselot