-   -   I cannot go on internet with PC from ltsp server 8.04, though it works with thin client (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/246426-i-cannot-go-internet-pc-ltsp-server-8-04-though-works-thin-client.html)

Thierry Munoz 02-16-2009 12:41 PM

I cannot go on internet with PC from ltsp server 8.04, though it works with thin client

Hi,
Maybe it's your DHCPD.conf .
I have no time to explain how it works but you can see the pdf document
(in french) I made to do not forget my installation here :
http://valdedagne.montlaur.free.fr/index.php/documents-a-telecharger/doc_download/3-retour-dexperience-sur-la-mise-en-place-du-reseau-de-client-leger-sous-ubuntu-804

See the chapters III c) and X (page18), maybe you will find something.

Regards,

Thierry

Philippe Rousselot 02-16-2009 02:13 PM

I cannot go on internet with PC from ltsp server 8.04, though it works with thin client

Hi,

thanks for the file. That confirms what I got: problems with 8.10.

but concerning internet on fatclients the chapter VII-D says that you
could not get on the internet from a Vista machine. as me with an Ubuntu
machine.

Back to Zero again...

keep reading anyway

Regards