-   -   I cannot go on internet with PC from ltsp server 8.04, though it works with thin client (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/246407-i-cannot-go-internet-pc-ltsp-server-8-04-though-works-thin-client.html)

Philippe Rousselot 02-16-2009 11:52 AM

I cannot go on internet with PC from ltsp server 8.04, though it works with thin client

Hi,

I installed an ltsp server using an Ubuntu alternate 8.04.

everything seems to be fine except that regular PCs cannot go on the
internet.
When I use the same PC as thin client they can go on the internet.

Thanks in advance

Philippe