-   -   Does anyone have copy of the edubuntu-8.04.1-dvd-amd64.iso file? (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/245903-does-anyone-have-copy-edubuntu-8-04-1-dvd-amd64-iso-file.html)

"J. Scott Edwards" 02-15-2009 03:48 PM

Does anyone have copy of the edubuntu-8.04.1-dvd-amd64.iso file?

It seems to have disappeared from all of the servers, everywhere. A
Google search only turns up a few sites in Russia that appear to be
selling copies of it on DVD.

Thanks
-Scott

Kai Wollweber 02-15-2009 04:24 PM

Am Sonntag, den 15.02.2009, 09:48 -0700 schrieb J. Scott Edwards:
> It seems to have disappeared from all of the servers, everywhere.

Has there ever been one? IMHO since 8.4 edubuntu is to be installed with
a standard ubuntu installation. You can install the edubuntu packages,
which are on the standard ubuntu dvd. No matter if you need i386 or
amd64.

--
Kai Wollweber
Peter-Ustinov-Schule

"J. Scott Edwards" 02-16-2009 10:05 AM

Does anyone have copy of the edubuntu-8.04.1-dvd-amd64.iso file?

It is downloading via bit torrent. In the past when I've tried to get
old files via bit torrent it always failed because there was no one
left to seed it. So it didn't occur to me to use it, but this time it
is working fine. Thanks and sorry for the noise.