Old 02-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Sameer Verma

Default mass account creation in LTSP fatclient

Hi,
I've set up LTSP on Intrepid using nubae's fatclient plug-in.
http://nubae.com/ltsp-linux-terminal-server-project-netbooted-fat-client-for-ubuntu-hardy-and-intrepid

I'd like to populate the server with 40 accounts for my class. What
are some recommended ways? Should I look into iTALC or something
similar?

cheers,
Sameer
--