-   -   LTSP_over_WLAN_ver0.8 - new version available (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/237775-ltsp_over_wlan_ver0-8-new-version-available.html)

J K 01-31-2009 06:29 PM

LTSP_over_WLAN_ver0.8 - new version available

There is a new version of LTSP_over_WLAN.
I think it's now easier to configure and use.
It contains conf-file generator and initrd-file generator.

Please let me know any bugs. Test it and tell me that is it useful.

http://joulupukki.tontut.fi/koodit/LTSP_over_WLAN_ver0.8.tar.gz

Jussi Keranen
---
Original post:

LTSP over WLAN, v. 0.7 by Jussi Keränen.

Feel lucky? Try this one. Please, test it, crash it and make LTSP rocks
over WLAN, too.

# LTSP over WLAN -script for Ubuntu 8.10
#
# This script will make a initrd.img.ltsp.wlan -file which contains
# drivers for WLAN-chipset and modifications to LTSP boot scripts.
# So you can boot and load vmlinuz and initrd.img.ltsp.wlan from local
# media. If you are lucky then your machine continue booting to LTSP thin
# client over WLAN.