Old 01-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default LTSP5 over WLAN - it just works...

Our very first LTSP workshop here in Finland was just great...

Best of Workshop:
http://asmokoskinen.blip.tv/#1664219

Class Picture:
http://www.arkki.info/howto/TP2009/TP2009_Yhteiskuva_800x440.png

More Pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lauri.ojansivu/LinuxLTSP5Valamo2009?feat=directlink#
----

How about LTSP over WLAN... (made by Jussi Keränen):

http://joulupukki.tontut.fi/videojako/ubuntu_8.10_ltsp_wlan_atheros_wpa_aes.mp4

He has used this document:
http://www.ks.uni-freiburg.de/download/diplomarbeit/SS07/06-07-wlanboot-semaan/?C=M;O=A

Or LTSP5 with openLDAP...
----

We will make HOWTO's about things we did at workshop.

Here is one hack (made by Mikael Lammentausta).

ltsp-localapps vlc big_buck_bunny_480p_h264.mov

---8<---

#!/bin/sh
# Changed Jan 9, 2009: Multiple parameters accepted from command line;
# Mikael Lammentausta

if [ "$1" = "--wait" ]; then
xprop -root -f LTSP_COMMAND_WAIT 8s -set LTSP_COMMAND_WAIT "true"
shift
fi
xprop -root -f LTSP_COMMAND 8s -set LTSP_COMMAND "${*}"

---8<---

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.