Old 01-12-2009, 08:30 PM
"M Rathburn"

Default Thin Client /etc/hosts entry

Edubuntu 8.10 on amd64

How do I make entries into the /etc/hosts for PXE i386 thin clients? I
noticed that when I chrooted and tried to edit the file, it shows:

#This is a ltsp chroot and this file will be rewritten in boot process
#of terminal.
127.0.0.1 localhost

So where would I make the entries so they'll propagate to the TC's?

Thanks.