Old 01-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default FYI: Just Another Workshop...

FYI: Just Another Workshop...

LTSP5 workshop in Finland at Valamo, Heinävesi, 8.-9.1.2009.

There will be a webcam, some online broadcasting with Flumotion/Icecast2
and one podcast recording with Mumble, all in finnish (sorry for that).

Here is webcam page for that workshop:
http://www.arkki.info/Valamo_webcam/index.html

----
Telsa and Alan Cox at Valamo 22.9.2002:

"The Finnish organisers had apparently decided Alan would need a rest in
the fairly hectic schedule (actually, we were on the go all the time in
Helsinki, so they had a point), and so today we set off for Valamo, in
eastern Finland, and site of a monastery (which runs Linux...) The drive
was very long, with a great many trees. Alan saw an elk hiding in the
trees...

I am not a person who likes getting over-hot, but well. This had to be
done. And it was wonderful...

I've heard about this before, and I have always assumed this means Finns
are just mad, but no. It was really great. And to have all of this with
just the sounds of the birds and the woods was wonderful."

http://www.linux.org.uk/~telsa/Diary/diary-old-2002-09.html
----

I let you know more details when we start all the fun on that
workshop... we have about 20 people on the workshop...

Happy new year for everyone!

Best Reagrds Asmo Koskinen.