Old 12-12-2008, 06:34 PM
john

Default Help Please: Edubuntu 8.04: can't soft shutdown/reboot Ntavo 6030's from login screen

Hello all,

I am trying to roll out Edubuntu 8.04 and I've noticed that the thin
clients won't shut down or reboot
when I select Preferences > Reboot or Preferences> Shutdown.

I am using Ntavo 6030's with 512 Mb ram.

Has anyone got a work around for this. I don't won't to have to hard
reboot the clients every time we turn them off
since it leaves a bunch of NBD stuff lying around.

Thanks!

John