Old 12-09-2008, 10:40 AM
"Olle Englund"

Default que, disconnect, sock, done

Hi!

I saw someone else on the list had this problem as well..

We have seven termnals here in our small school and two of them got
the hickups after I upgraded (clean install) to Intrepid Ibex this
weekend.

Looking at console windows, I see:

Setting up LTSP client
Disconnecting: que, disconnect, sock, done
nbd0: Receive control failed (result -32)

Also saw the Ioctl errors buy I have that on working termnals as well
so I don't think it's related.

I haven't checked yet, but theese two terminals might have ISA
NICs..would that be a problem? Worked nicely with Hardy..

/ Carl

Old 12-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Tom Wolfe

Hi Carl, check out the post I just made and you'll find a workaround...
but I would consider this to be a major problem and this workaround is no
real fix.

Regards,
Tom Wolfe

---
Tom Wolfe, Technology Coordinator twolfe@sawback.com
Stoney Educational Authority tel: (403) 881-2755
Box 238, Morley AB, T0L 1N0 fax: (403) 881-2793
Morley Community School | Chief Jacob Bearspaw School | Ta-otha School