Old 12-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Christopher Chan

Default Edubuntu repository

Hello all,

I read something about there been over 10G of software in the Edubuntu
repository...but I cannot seem to find any pointers to the repository
itself.

I'd rather not have to go around to all new installed desktops with the
Edubuntu Addon CD...does anyone know where I can find the repository?

cheers,

Christopher

Old 12-08-2008, 07:20 AM
Asmo Koskinen

Christopher Chan kirjoitti:

> I'd rather not have to go around to all new installed desktops with the
> Edubuntu Addon CD...does anyone know where I can find the repository?

GCompris?

http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/gcompris

Edubuntu Young?

http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/edubuntu-addon-young

Edubuntu Science?

http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/edubuntu-addon-science

Keyword Edubuntu:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?searchon=names&keywords=edubuntu

Just open/add universe and multiverse, I think.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Repositories/Ubuntu

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Old 12-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Christopher Chan

Hello Asmo,

Thanks. I am new to Ubuntu and so I was not sure where to look for
stuff. Looks I should not have bothered downloading the Addon cd.

Mirroring the ubuntu repos for amd64 only required a whopping 48GB of space.

Cor...

Thanks again,

Christopher