Old 12-16-2007, 03:17 PM
"Todd O'Bryan"

Default Making Firefox safe for tests

Does anyone know how to make Firefox safe for giving online tests? I'd
like to prevent students from navigating to different sites, going to
different programs, and even from using Copy/Paste while they're
taking a test. I realize this is pretty difficult, because you also
have to prevent the OS from letting them close the browser or using
any of the OS-level keyboard shortcuts, but surely this is a problem
someone has solved before?

Thanks,
Todd