Old 12-14-2007, 06:47 PM
"Timothy Boyden"

Default OpenType font support?

Hi
All,
*
Do all Linux apps
packaged in Edbuntu support OpenType fonts?
*
I currently have the
Adobe Font Folio OpenType Edition fonts saved in
/opt/ltsp/i386/usr/shared/fonts/opentype however the only application I have
been able to use them with so far is Scribus. Ideally I would like to be able to
use them with OpenOffice, Inkscape, and possibly The GIMP.
*
Any ideas on how to
get them to work with these apps?
*