Old 12-12-2007, 12:11 PM

Default Trouble With Gutsy

I have been reading a lot about troubles with 7.10, but have not read anything about the trouble I experienced when I tried to upgrade to 7.10.* I have an AMD64 server with ten i386 clients.* When I installed 7.04 I had to build the i396 clients and a few other things but I did get it to go.* With 7.10 I have not been able to get it working.* When I wrote to the list several months ago the ultimate answer was to wait until it got fixed.* So, my question, "Have you fixed the problem of 64-bit servers talking to 32-bit clients?"
--Ted Moore - a slightly annoyed, but faithful Edubuntu user.