-   -   About Addig an Amharic font to an open office word (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/177280-about-addig-amharic-font-open-office-word.html)

EYOB GIRMA 10-16-2008 07:39 AM

About Addig an Amharic font to an open office word

Dear sirs,

I have come to understand that Edbuntu 6.10 supported
an amharic phonetic(Ethiopian fonts) under its
"graphics application->Diagram Editor->input methods"
menu. I can clearly write amharic(Ethiopian Phonts)
using this option.

But i couldn't do that in the open office word
processor or other open office applications.

I was wondering if there is also any way to
incorporate(associate) what EDBUNTU 6.10 supported in
the graphics application(Amharic fonts) to open office
applications.(I think it may be possible as it is
already supported in the graphics part)

Thanks

Eyob