Old 10-14-2008, 02:47 PM
"Ken Campbell"

Default 8.04 + dansguardian and tinyproxy

I am having more difficulty with hardy and dansguardian/tinyproxy then I did
with fc2 and dg/tp. Has anyone had success with hardy server and the dg/tp
combo?

TIA
Ken

Kenneth Campbell
IT Administrator
SAU1 Conval School District
Peterborough, NH 03458

Old 10-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Ken Campbell kirjoitti:

> I am having more difficulty with hardy and dansguardian/tinyproxy then I did
> with fc2 and dg/tp. Has anyone had success with hardy server and the dg/tp
> combo?

Sorry for finnish, but yes it works. Dansguradian+Tinyproxy+Firehol.

http://wiki.ubuntu-fi.org/Nettisuodatus

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.