-   -   content filter (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/175739-content-filter.html)

Uwe Geercken 10-13-2008 08:53 PM

content filter

hello,

thank you for all your help.

... but I have a final question for today ;-)

what can you easily use and administer in terms of a content filter
for web pages? any recommendation?

I do not have so high security issues with my 10 and 11 years old kids
and no one else will be able to use the system. but I do want to start
using one.

rgds,

uwe

Kai Wollweber 10-13-2008 09:44 PM