Old 10-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Uwe Geercken

Default ltsp clients: menus

hello,

how do you handle the individual menus of the users, if e.g. you want
to add a shortcut for all users?

could you point me to where I have to change it?

rgds,

uwe

Old 10-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Oliver Grawert

hi,
Am Montag, den 13.10.2008, 21:17 +0200 schrieb Uwe Geercken:
> hello,
>
> how do you handle the individual menus of the users, if e.g. you want
> to add a shortcut for all users?
>
> could you point me to where I have to change it?
one way is to copy one of the .desktop files in /usr/share/applications
and change its content to your needs

ciao
oli

Old 10-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Jordan Erickson

Uwe,

"Individual menus" and "Shortcut for all users" are contradictory (at
least it is the way I'm reading it)... If you're looking to edit the
Gnome menu for all users (to add entries so everyone can see it) see the
wiki page I created and will be integrating into the Ubuntu LTSP wiki at
some point in the near future:

http://lns.wikidot.com/gnomecustommenus

Cheers,
Jordan/Lns