Old 10-13-2008, 07:19 PM
Uwe Geercken

Default auto login

hi,

I played around a bit, but do not get it working. I added

[MAC-ADRESS HERE]
LDM_USERNAME=someuser
LDM_PASSWORD=somepassword

the account exists. but the client with the max adress does not
autologin. I guess I have to specify more parameters, right? but where?

tks.

uwe

Old 10-13-2008, 08:17 PM
Oliver Grawert

hi,
Am Montag, den 13.10.2008, 21:19 +0200 schrieb Uwe Geercken:
> the account exists. but the client with the max adress does not
> autologin. I guess I have to specify more parameters, right? but where?
try adding LDM_AUTOLOGIN=True as well

ciao
oli