Old 10-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default Just Another FYI - Hardy Alternate/LTSP5 as VM under KVM - It Just Works

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:

> This is something totally amazing and new to me...

You really can do everything with virtual Ubuntu/LTSP5. I added missing
atl2 to the LTSP5 and here is my Asus Eee as a thin client.

http://www.arkki.info/howto/KVM/KVM_TC_02.png

Transparent networking (br0) is really amazing and easy with KVM. And
this technology is still so young... Linux 2.6.20 - Released 5 February,
2007

http://kernelnewbies.org/Linux_2_6_20#head-bca4fe7ffe454321118a470387c2be543ee51754

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:48 AM
Asmo Koskinen

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:

> You really can do everything with virtual Ubuntu/LTSP5. I added missing
> atl2 to the LTSP5 and here is my Asus Eee as a thin client.
>
> http://www.arkki.info/howto/KVM/KVM_TC_02.png

I have now a howto about KVM, in finnish, sorry.

http://wiki.ubuntu-fi.org/KVM

There are lots of screenshots, every steps about installing a VM.