Old 10-12-2008, 05:32 AM
Denny Adisetyawan

Default how to use ipod suffle with ubuntu 7.04

hi all,

I have a friend have ipod suffle... but he cannot upload some music to
his ipod suffle because my computer running Ubuntu 7.04.

I want to help him but I can't

Can anyone help me about this?

Best Regards,

Denny

Old 10-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Gavin McCullagh

Hi,

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008, Denny Adisetyawan wrote:

> I have a friend have ipod suffle... but he cannot upload some music to
> his ipod suffle because my computer running Ubuntu 7.04.
>
> I want to help him but I can't
>
> Can anyone help me about this?

A quick google search for "ubuntu ipod shuffle" reveals lots of articles.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9266
http://www.ubuntux.org/how-to-use-an-ipod-with-ubuntu
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/ubuntu-help/80336-2nd-generation-ipod-shuffle.html

If your desktop is running Ubuntu 7.04 you should probably upgrade it.
7.04 is at end of life this month.

Gavin