Old 10-05-2008, 05:23 PM
"Vincent Yau"

Default Svideo out on TV card

Hi:

I am in the midst of converting a Fedora based box to Edubuntu.* My Fedora box
has a graphics card (Nvidia based)* with VGA, DVI and SVideo output.

In Fedora, I actually need to edit the xorg.conf to have it go SVideo or VGA (but not both at the same time).

Is that the same for Edubuntu?* I likely will have it stay SVideo most of the time but may need
it to output via VGA every so often.

Any tips much appreciated.

--Vincent