Old 10-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Tom Wolfe

Default ubuntu.com blocking one of our IP addresses

For some reason ubuntu is blocking one of our IP addresses from accessing
its web pages, which means whenever I want to make a download or access
the ubunut or edubuntu forums I need to use another public IP.

I tried contacting their technical people via the whois information but
haven't had a reply. Any ideas who I could contact to have them UNblock
us?

My apologies if this is a little unrelated, but it has hindered my ability
to access ubuntu and edubuntu sites for the past year and I haven't found
any other way to get help on this.

Regards,
Tom Wolfe

---
Tom Wolfe, Technology Coordinator twolfe@sawback.com
Stoney Educational Authority tel: (403) 881-2650
Box 238, Morley AB, T0L 1N0 fax: (403) 881-2793
Morley Community School | Chief Jacob Bearspaw School | Ta-otha School