Old 09-25-2008, 07:37 AM
"M. Fioretti"

Default Italian LUG turns Pakistani school into a educational model

... and it does it using (mostly) Edubuntu: see
http://www.linux.com/feature/148311

Ciao,
Marco

PS: I always welcome pointers to material for similar articles or for
http://digifreedom.net/node/55

software is used *around* you: http://digifreedom.net/node/84

Old 09-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Jordan Erickson

This is awesome. It really shows what the power of community can do on
all sorts of different levels. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Jordan