Old 09-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Mike White

Default Broken GUI

Thanks Gavin.

I performed that step. It seems the root issue now is it believes the media has changed. The Edubuntu OS is a guest OS on a virtual machine. I am using the same .iso image as the CD-ROM, so I don't understand why it thinks the media has changed. Any thoughts?

Is there a way within the terminal to either re-configure the drive letter or media information of the CD-ROM drive it is trying to reference?

Michael White
Bradshaw Christian School
Technology Coordinator
mwhite@bradshawchristian.com