Old 09-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Luis Montes

Default devon IT 6020 ntavo

I have 70 thin clients mostly disklessworkstation.com T150s, but a good
25 or so ntavo 6020s.
Recently the 6020s decided to that they could get an IP address from the
dhcp server but then timeout when trying to contact the tftp server.

All of the T150s are booting fine. This is on a fully updated edubuntu
8.04

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Luis

Old 09-19-2008, 08:52 PM
"Todd O'Bryan"

I think this happens occasionally with me, too. The client starts to boot and then stalls. Restarting solves the problem, so I think it's just a hiccup, but I haven't investigated to see what exactly is happening or why.

Todd

For more info see <http://www.k12os.org>