Old 09-19-2008, 01:36 PM
Scott Balneaves

Default LTSP with KDE ????

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 07:14:55PM +1000, Vu Nguyen wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have installed the KDE on LTSP 8.0.4 but after that the thin client does
> not load KDE, it is still in Gnome.
> Could you help?
> Thanks.

I think you need to set your default x-session-manager via the
update-alternatives command to default to KDE. That should do it.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "There are many causes I am prepared to die for,
Systems Department | but no causes I am prepared to kill for."

Old 09-21-2008, 11:41 PM
"Krsnendu dasa"

You should be able to choose your session from the menu on the bottom left (startkde). This will not change the default however. To do that I guess you need to do what Scott suggests.

Old 09-23-2008, 04:37 AM
"Vu Nguyen"

Thanks.
Working on that now.