-   -   LTSP Clients and USB devices (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/162275-ltsp-clients-usb-devices.html)

"Harry Sweet" 09-18-2008 02:09 PM

LTSP Clients and USB devices

We are this year running a digital photo class via LTSP and need to have working USB on the clients.* We do now with a new install, but I've seen it stop working after doing updates.* I'm nervous that I might break this once I do the updates.
*
This is a 8.04 64 bit install with 32 bit clients.
*
Is there any known update kernal or otherwise that would cause this to occur?
*
thanks