Old 09-16-2008, 09:06 AM

Default Configuring LTSP on Ubuntu 8.04

I am setting up a terminal server for a classroom using Ubuntu 8.04.
I have installed all the packages needed.Once I started configuring the
DHCP and connected my clients,the clients didn't receive the IP addresses.
This is what I put in /etc/ltsp/dhcpd.conf

Network 192.168.0.0
Netmask 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.0.255
DNS 213.185.122.131

My server IP 192.168.0.248

Can anyone help so that the clients get the IP's and latter connect to the
internet thru the server.