Old 09-15-2008, 07:49 PM
"Platinum Arts"

Default Platinum Arts Sandbox to Appear at the ABLEconf Linux Conference and Test Release soon!

Just wanted to let everyone know that might live in Arizona about the linux conference going on called Ableconf.* You can find out more information at the webpage http://Ableconf.com* Platinum Arts Sandbox is to be featured there.* The Sandbox presentation media will be posted online after the conference is over for anyone who is interested.

In addition over at http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net we have a ton of Platinum Arts Sandbox updates including a new test release soon.* It will feature Moviecube so kids will actually be able to create their own movies.* For anymore unfamiliar with Platinum Arts Sandbox, it is a free kid friendly open source game design tool for ages as young as five.* In addition we hope to have a version of Sandbox that meets the Debian Free requirements so hopefully it can be included in Debian and Edubuntu sometime in the near future * Take care and thanks for your time.

-mike
http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net
http://Doom3Coop.com Former Multiple Award Winning project.* May contain content not suitable for kids.

--
Check out http://PlatinumArts.Net !
It features movie reviews, stories, free video games and more!