Old 12-09-2007, 11:34 PM
"Marcus"

Default Clients cannot mount root file system

After removing the splash screen I have some info on the
problem I reported yesterday. My pxe clients boot, but cannot
find the file system. At least that's how I read the error
messages. I get errors like:

"Mounting /rofs on /root/rofs failed: Invalid argument"

There are several ones saying it cannot mount /rofs, /sys/,
/root/dev, /proc.
This is a fresh 7.10 install. I had to manually
build-ltsp-chroot due to a red sceen during installation.

Are there any configs I need to change?

Thanks,

nibl