Old 09-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Scott Balneaves

Default show stopper for us: dev nbd0 clients locking up losing connection with server

> I'll give it a go. This is going to sound pedantic, but I just want to
> make sure I do what you suggest. You are saying I should:
>
> 1) chroot /etc/ltsp/i386
> 2) apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
> 3) exit chroot
> 4) Since my server is AMD 64 based and my clients are x86 based
> 'ltsp-update-image -a i386'
> 5) ltsp-update-kernels

Yup. Should work.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "There are many causes I am prepared to die for,
Systems Department | but no causes I am prepared to kill for."

Old 09-18-2008, 12:24 AM
"Vu Nguyen"

Hi all,
I have installed the KDE on LTSP 8.0.4 but after that the thin client does not load KDE, it is still in Gnome.
Could you help?
Thanks.