Old 09-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Pierre Yann Baco

Default ldm numlock

Scott Balneaves a écrit :
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 07:32:25PM +0200, Pierre Yann Baco wrote:
>> Scott Balneaves a écrit :
>> Conclusion: Is the Xsession script and/or
>> /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/X11/Xsession.d ignored during thin client boot up ?
>
> Neither. Remember: the xsession's on the server, not on the client So you
> need to add this to the SERVER's /etc/X11/Xsession.d, not in the client's
> /opt/ltsp.....
>
> Cheers,
> Scott

What a #@£$@%§ I am ! Thanks for putting me back on the tracks (on a
clear disk, you can seek forever...)

Pierre

Old 09-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Jordan Erickson

I seem to remember this conversation just last week.

Please see LTSP-Developer thread:
http://marc.info/?l=ltsp-developer&m=121559909600744&w=2

There is a patch involved, lts.conf variable, but hasn't had any action
based upon last message regarding external dependency.

Let's get the ball rolling on this, I'd love to see it backported to
Hardy as it's an issue at all of my sites as well.

Sincerely,
Jordan