Old 09-10-2008, 04:53 AM
"Krsnendu dasa"

Default Rdesktop script

Does the rdesktop script work as an lts.conf option as it did in 4.2 (K12ltsp 6.0)?

Old 09-10-2008, 01:01 PM
"David Van Assche"

From what I understand, it does, but requires a bit of tinkering...

in lts.conf add:

SCREEN_01 = rdesktop -f -a 8 -g 1024x768 -N 192.168.1.254

and make sure you have rdesktop installed inside the chroot...

sudo chroot /opt/ltsp/i386
apt-get install rdesktop

Kind Regards,
David Van Assche

Old 09-10-2008, 02:27 PM
"David Van Assche"

SCREEN_01 is reserved for the system console, you need to use
SCREEN_02=rdesktop and set RDP_OPTIONS as well as RDP_SERVER

I've been told that rdesktop exists in the chroot already since gutsy...

Kind Regards,
David Van Assche