Old 09-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Mark Loudon

Default wireless networking

I am completely new to edunbuntu and linux.
I have been unable to get a wireless usb adaptor to work with Hardy
Heron, in spite of buying an edimax adaptor that claimed to work out
of the box.
Any ideas?

Mark Loudon
mark@markloudon.com
http://www.markloudon.com
http://augeanstabletalk.blogspot.com/

Old 09-09-2008, 04:02 PM
"Vincent Yau"

Hi Mark:

I had no problem with a Linksys USB adaptor.* What errors did you get?
Did you try to configure it with the small network icon on your task bar (right hand side)?

--vincent