Old 12-08-2007, 07:04 AM
Philippe Rousselot

Default edubuntu and samba,

Hi,

is there an issue with making edubuntu 7.10 a samba server and have
access to the home sections.

I setup samba the way I do it traditionally (meaning it should work) and
I set on the server the same users as on the clients, still I cannot get
to the home folders (the client is also a gutsy)

thanks

Philippe