Old 08-25-2008, 03:34 PM
"Patrick McKnight"

Default embedded quicktime video hangs firefox

Greetings,

I ran a futile web search to determine the possible cause of a strange
problem. When I start firefox and then run an embedded quicktime
video, firefox hangs on my thin clients. If I start the same embedded
video on the server it works as expected. I realize that streaming
video on thin clients can present some problems but no other video
seems to cause the same problems as these quicktime videos. Any ideas?
Perhaps the xorg video driver is fouled up? I had some problems
before with via boards (EPIA M1000) when using 7.10.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

--
Cheers,

Patrick