Old 08-18-2008, 11:13 PM
john

Default whats the equivlent of /etc/iftab in ubuntu 8.10 ?

Hi I am writing a script that automagically treds an edubuntu box for
us. I want to be able to do install edubuntu
on a box, run the script, and have it install my interface settings.
In the past I would have done this by copying
/etc/iftab and then I would have edited the mac entries by hand. How
does someone do this now. I've been poking around in
/etc/udev and not making much progress.

Thanks!

John