Old 08-10-2008, 07:08 PM
"Deborah White"

Default font question

Hi~

We have a D'nealian font set installed on our K12LTSP taken from an Edubuntu file. (dnealian-fonts.tgz)* It works great but, we can't figure out which key or combination of keys to use to just get the penmanship lines. Our teachers want to use it to make their own worksheets and penmanship practice sheets.*

Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

Thanks so much!

Debbie White
Asa C. Adams School
Orono, ME