Old 08-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Dan Moore

Default Output from glxinfo is different when run from a thin client

I'm trying to understand something. When I log in at the console, I get the correct readings for my video card from glxinfo.

When I am at a thin client and run glxinfo, I get completely different readings.

Isn't the glxinfo application supposed to be running on the server, so that it should return the same info no matter where I run it from?