Old 07-25-2008, 03:54 PM
"Jim Christiansen"

Default Widescreen on thin client

I've got two thin clients (hp t5000) hooked up to two new hp2207h widescreen monitors...* I've been trying every readme and forum post to get them to display to 1680x1050 at 60 hz with zero success.* I have had the screens go to 1440x1024 or something like that but this didn't fill the screen.*

Anyone here with ideas??* Thanks,* Jim