Old 07-21-2008, 06:41 PM
rainer

Default LTSP-Server / printer configuration

I installed ubuntu 8.04 amd64 on a terminal server, that we use in our
school adminitration. There are 8 different users and 5 different
printers. The problem is, that all users have the same default printer
as I and cannot change it. When they try to do so, they are asked for
their password at localhost, but their password is not accepted by the
printer configuration tool. We need different printers for different
users. Up to ubuntu 7.10 it was problem to set up different default
printers.

Rainer Hamann