Old 12-05-2007, 08:03 AM
"Anton Kaser"

Default Alternate port for 1067

Hi again,

I keep trying to run the Gutsy Server on Port 1067. The Clients are booting
but they still stopps at the 2nd dhcp Request.

In the meantime I tried SUSE with KIWI LTSP. A very nice Setup for Clients
and an extra Option for Port 1067.
But there the Hardware requirements are to hard for my Clients and I had to
stop this setup as well.

Can anybody give me a hint how to set up the Edubuntu System on alternate
Port 1067/1068 ????

thanks

toni